Tēnā Koe Matua Rick te mīharo hoki, ko te wāhanga ka tūwhera i tō mahunga LOL. I will be trying this with Te Puna Wairua ngā mihi mō ngā hātepe. It would be awesome for the ākonga and their pepeha Te Puna Wairua did a similar one engari Raranga Matihiko te hōtaka it was awesome. Can't. wait to see the results.
kia ora my name is Isaiah i like your mind blown!!! do you guys like rugby what is your guys favorite subject in school. Do you guys have a kapa haka if you do then what is your name. our name for kapa haka is Te Mura O Tamaki.
Kia ora Isaiah my name is Nela I am 10 years old and I am a student leader from Riverdale school. I really appreciate that you like the mind blow, basically all of the boy’s in my class like rugby and some don’t. My favourite subject is maths and writing. Our kapa haka group name is Te waimarino, who is the teacher that teaches you guy’s kapa haka? Our teacher that teachers kapa haka is Papapora.
Tēnā koe e hoa, Tēnei te mihi ki a koe mō ou kupu āwhina i a mātou te whānau o Te Whare Waipaoa. Kei te whakaae au, i huakina mai taku mahunga ki te ako KTK!!!!
kia ora ko delontaye toku ingoa im 8 yrs old and im maaori my class is Te Puna wairua and we have 28 people in our class and we play sports but we have to play netball everyday until we get better at netball and our whakatauki is Tama Tu, tama ora, tama noho tama mate! (he who stands lives, he who sleep dies!) how are you doing? what kapa haka group are you in? are you maori? do you have a maori name for your class? what do you do in your kura? do you play rugby? what Ki-O-Rahi? do you like doing art i love doing art!!! Please Reply korero.
Kia ora Ko Leon Toku Ingoa I just got to say that you guys have done so much good mahi, me and Te Puna Wairua have been so impressed how much you guys have learnt and what you guys can do. We all love the animation and we know it's gonna be good as well so keep on trying until you get it right as we know you guys could be an animator in the future but I have some questions for you's... What do you guys wanna be when your older? What animations are you guys gonna make in the future? What Iwi are you guys from? What sport clubs do you guys play for like a rugby club? I play for marist What's the name for your Kapa Haka group? our name for our group is Te mura o Tamaki. Are you guys fluent in maori or do you guys speak maori and english or do you just speak maori? What are your interests and hobbies? What do you guys like to do?
Kia ora Leon My name is Dayna and I am a year 5 student leader from Riverdale. I am in a class called Te Whare Waipaoa and thank you we have done lots of work with one of the teachers Matua Herman. He helped us with this work. Sure I can answer some of your questions.
I really want to make comic books or be a builder to raise enough money for my parents and for me. I am probably going to animate about fairy tales or cartoons! My iwi is Ngati Porou! I play Netball for Riverdale and hockey for Manutuke. I think our kapa haka is Te Waimarino. We speak Maori and English. I am interested in drawing and I love food! I like to write,read,draw,play soccer.
Can I ask you a couple of questions please?
What do you normally do in your spare time?
What kind of books do you like reading? I like to read Geronimo stilton books and goosebumps!
Kia Ora Dayna ko Leon toku ingoa. Im year 6 becoming a year 7 next year. So i'm gonna answer your questions.
Answer 1. I barely get spare time so I mainly do nothing or I will play our learning games
Answer 2. I read chapter books and other kinds of books like Amulet and Wings of Fire
Answer 3. I like to play games and play with my friends and my favorite hobby is math and inquiry because I like to learn interesting mahi
Answer 4. Yes we do, i'm pretty sure we have it every second week?
Answer 5. I have lots of friends and there names are Hemi, Dereon, Havea, Tipene, Terell, Taynah, Jarrod, Azay, Milan, Waiari, Moana, Sumuree, Isaiah, Armani, Savannah, Dontay, Cohen, Sterling, Maani, Opeti, Davlyn, Sosaia, Jeremy, Mani, Lebron Jordan, Tamehana, Jordan, Michael, Joshua, Sonny, Erima, Maria, Lily, Delonta(y)e, Matui, Matthew, George and that's all my friends but that's not all of them.
I've answered all your questions! Thank you for giving me these great and interesting questions.
kia ora ko Taynah toku ingoa and my class name is Te Puna Wairua and i like your mind blown!!! and i would like to ask you if you play rugby?. also do you guys do kapa haka? and if you do then what is you name for kapa haka and what is your favorite sport? and what is your best subject? mine is maths.
Kia ora Taynah my name is Nela my classroom is called Te Whare Waipaoa and that was my teachers mind blow it was kinda funny. No my teacher does not play Rugby he only coaches for the Pirates team. Yes we do kapa haka but only on a Tuesday at 2:00 with Papa Pura, and our name for kapa haka is Te Waimarino. My favourite sport to do is Netball and play a little game of soccer what is yours? My most amazing subject is Maths like you and Writing.
Kia ora Nela Ko tipene toku ingoa i am a year 6 and i am 10 years old i am in a maori class called Te Puna Wairua my favorite subject is writing and i love doing math well i like doing math now that i've said it sorry and my favorite sport is soccer and some things i do in my spare time i just lye on the couch or in the weekends i go with my dad cause we live apart from each other and if i may could i ask a couple questions like .What is your favorite subject? .What is your favorite sport? .What do you do in your spare time? .What do you do in the weekends? .Do you like animations? .Do you like your friends to actually be your friends not liers .What do you like watching .Do you have a favorite tv show .What are your siblings name Thank you for your time hope you have an AMAZING day nga mihi
I really like your mind blown animation!!. It looks very cool. I also like your photos of Te Puna Wairua…we really liked the powhiri. If you don’t mind I have some questions to ask…. Do you sit on the floor or on seats? Do you have two kaiako’s or one? Do you play netball or any sports before school ends? Do you do Kapa Haka...if you do what’s your Kapa Haka name? Does your Kaiako speak just maori to you or Maori and English?
Kia ora Armani. My name is Dayna and I am a year 5 student leader in my school and I am 10 years old. I am in Te Whare Waipaoa and thanks for your feedback!
One of our teachers come into our class to help us with our work his name is Matua Herman. He helped us make the powhiri happen so you should thank him for all the credit! But thank you very much.I will try to answer all your questions!
We normally sit on the mat when it is in the morning or right after the bell rings. We mostly sit on our desks when we are doing our work. We have 2 teachers and there both really nice!!! Yes most of us play sports before our kura ends. Yes we do have a Kapa Haka group. Our Kapa Haka group is called Te Waimarino. Matua Rick speaks Maori and english to us. When he does speak Maori to us he normally says something funny.
Can I ask some questions please What grade are you this year? Does your class speak Maori all the time? What is you favourite subject? Why? What sport do you like to play? Why? How much Maori does your class speak? What do you normally do in your time? How old are you? That's all thank you. I hope you have an amazing day!
Kia ora! Ko Azaleigha toku ingoa! I'm from tamaki primary school! Nga mihi for sharing what you learnt from us! we enjoyed what you did and your amazing korero! I hope that we can do that again it was soooo amazing! 😊😊 me as im in Te Puna Wairua hope that we can meet again! 👍👍 My favorite part I liked about your mahi is that how you got an amazing idea! Of your mind blown! I think it was my 2 favorite part of your blogger! 😁😁😀 My first favorite is the digital Powhiri you guys are my favorite class far! 😃😃😄
Ko Kiri toku ingoa, I am from Riverdale Primary School in Gisborne I am 9 years old. I am a prefect at my school. I think it is splendid to hear that you like our korero of our mind blown sensational cybersmart with Matua Herman. I am so glad that you liked our digital powhiri it is so cool that we are your favourite school so far. I am crossing my fingers that we can meet again sooner or later we do think cooperatively what we do for ideas we do a lot of progress in our cybersmart work it is so much enthusiasm. I really put a smile on my face hearing your korero in your comment. I enjoyed doing the digital powhiri that was really exciting. I like the part when you guys do the waiata together like a family at my school we are a family to me we are all in the same waka paddling I have some questions for you? Do you have a prefect at your school? Why were they chosen to be a prefect? Do you do any kind of sports and why? What is you favourite subject in class and why? What is your favourite thing about your primary school and why did you choose that? What do you guys do in your spare time at school why did you choose that? Do you have kapa haka what is your group’s name? Do you have a treaty/promise in your class? Do you go out and do sports out on your field? Does your class immersion some maori or te reo? Do you do cybersmart work?
Kia ora koutou ko Sterling toku ingoa. I like your mahi that you have done it is amazing i really like your mind blown where you blog i hope you have a good time doing your mahi. I just need too ask some questions, what is your friends name? What is your name? Ka Kite Anoo.
Kia ora Sterling my name is Nela I am a student leader from Riverdale School I am 10 years old and my classroom name is Te Whare Waipaoa. I liked the way you liked the mind blow. My best friends are Ava, Tatiana, Kiri, Dayna, Mahia and Paige. Ko Nela toku ingoa, I have some questions for you too. Ka kite ano 1. How old are you? 2. What are your friends names too? 3. What year are you? 4. How many teachers are in your class?
Kia ora Sterling. Ko Lewis toku ingoa. And by the way thanks for saying that you like our mahi. We like your guys mahi to. My best friend's name is Reef. How are you with Matua Herman. I hope we get to see you guys in the future. I have some questions for use.
What is your favorite subject? How old are you? Do you go on trips with your class? Do you play any sports?
Kia ora ko Tipene Toku ingoa you may know us from tamaki primary school and we would love to know what you guys love doing like sports and your favorite subjects hope we see each other again
Kia ora Tipene, my name is Dayna. Our favorite sport game would be rounders and my favorite subject would be writing. Thank you for listening. Yours truly Dayna
Kia ora it's sterling again i just want to see what you are up to today. My favorite subject is writing I am 8 yrs old Yes Te Puna Wairua does do go on trips Yes i play basketball. Do you play spots?
Kia ora Ko Tipene Toku ingoa If i may Can i ask Some questions like . What is you favorite thing to do . what do you like eating .and whats your favorite subject
Kia ora ko Savannah toku ingoa,My class is Te Puna Wairua. We do kapa haka,Our name of our kapa haka is Te Mura O Taamaki and i have heaps of best friends there names are Armani, Aeisha, Waiari, Sumuree, Azaleigha and Maani. My class has cook island language week,We will be learning greetings and we have parent teacher interview today, Do you do parent teacher interview. I would like you to comment/feedback on my blog post. THANK YOU.
if i may ask yous some questions.
What's your favourite subject? Why? What's your favourite sports? Why What's your kapa haka name? How old are you? What's your names? What year are you?
Kia ora Kiri!! Ngaa mihi for answering my koorero! I hope we are to meet face to face to meet you guys someday. Today is our three way conference which is your parent and your kayako and you! You display your mahi to your parents. Soon my kapa haka group will be on the stage. I hope that I can watch your kapa haka group one day. Today we have cook island language week!
The answered questions: Yes we do have the perfect school because we have great student leaders that are great role models
Yes I do sports because I want to be more active!
My favorite subject is reading and writing and sort of maths because it is really fun to do!
My favorite thing to do at school is my kayako/Whaea lee - ann me Matua Andre and kapa haka i choose that because it is fun to do kapas and I like my kaiako.
We play games and play sports in our spare time! We choose that because it wouldn't be boring and also my kaiako isn't like the paakeha kaiako!
Yes we do kapa haka our name is Te Mura O Tamaki!
Yes we do we have tikanga and turi!
Yes we do go out and do sports every Monday but we do it on our courts not on the field!
Next year whaea is going to to do 80 percent Maaori and 20 percent Paakeha
yes we do cybersmart mahi!
Nga mihi for answering my korero Kiri!
Questions to you:
Do you like sports?
What is your favorite thing to do?
What do yous do in your spare time?
Do you guys celebrate matariki new year if you do what do you do?
What is your favorite subject?
What is your hobbies?
What is your best friends name?
what so you like to eat?
Do you play sport?
What favorite sports does your classroom play? Ka kite Whaanau Azaleigha
Kia ora, ko taku ingoa ko kiri. He tino hari ahau ki te rongo mai i a koe. ka whakahoki mai koe ki taku korero e pa ana. Kei te tătari tonu ahau mehemea ka kite tatou i nga kanohi o kanohi. Ko taku hakinakina tino pai he netball na te mea e pai ana ahau ki te tau nekeneke ki etahi atu kaitakaro, me te aro nui ki te netball.
Ko taku mea e pai ana hei mahi ko te kukume i nga anime, i nga kotiro ranei i nga tama tane i mahia hoki e ahau te mahi zentangle. i roto i taku waa waatea kei te pirangi ahau ki te taakaro netball i te kaainga me te kura kei a matou te kooti i te kura me to kaainga. Kei te whakanui matou i te tau hou o te matariki ka hanga e tatou nga whetu me te mahi i nga mahi mo tera. aku kaupapa pai kei te panui tuhituhi me te toi. Kei te harikoa aku harikoa me te ngahau. He pai ki ahau te kai i nga huawhenua paraoa me te hua. takaro tatou i te netipōro me etahi wa kei te purei poihau. kia mihi mo tenei korero
kia ora ko Sterling tooku ingoa. May i ask some questions like . What is you favorite thing to do? . what do you like eating? .and what's your favorite subject?
kia ora e te whaanau ko Dontay tooku ingoa. What is your kapa haka name? and do you have a netbook? like us, do you do cybersmart on the netbooks?i liked that haka that you done at the digital poowhiri that we done. Also do you know ngaa Tumanako?? do you have a friends? i do i have heaps.
Kia Ora Ko Tipene toku ingoa I am Year six and i am 10. Some things i like doing is Play soccer and do math. And In my spare time i just lay on the couch and watch tv And i would also like to know some things about you Like .Whats your favorite Sport? .Whats your favorite Subject? .Do you guys have cook island language Week Tomorrow? . What do you do in your spare time? . What do you do in the weekends? . Thank You for your time
Kia ora, Ko Jarrod tooku ingoa. I read and watched everything on this funny and cool animation of Matua Rick and Matua Herman. I would really want to know how you did all of this? What did you mostly like of making this? What was your fravorite part od this funny and cool animation? Where do you go to do your fravorite things online? When do yous have sports? Also would you make your fun or boring. I would also like you to see if you are able to come and reply to my comment. Thank you for your time.
Kia ora, ko taku ingoa ko kiri. He mea whakamiharo kei te pai koe ki te hinengaro e pupuhi ana i nga mahi kauri i mahia e matou. Kaore au e mahara ki ta matau mahi, engari kei te tino mohio ka taea e maatau te korero atu ki a koe. He aha take pai ai mo tera mea. ko te kohi i te roro ko taku tino pai ki a ia. whiwhi tatou i nga taakaro ngahau mai i nga taakaro kizi. hei purei matua i te neti i te Paraire me tetahi kura he tino ngahau ki te takaro me etahi atu kura. Ka waiho e au hei katakata, he mea pouri hoki na reira kia tino pai ai. kia mihi mo tenei korero.
He patai taku mo te patai kia koe,
1. ka aha koe i te tangata? 2. he aha nga hākinakina kei a koe?
Kia ora my am is reuben and I go to riverdale school and I am 9 years old. I wold like to answer one of your questions and the question was we do kapa haka and some times we listen to music in my class is a big fan of BTS. buy most of the boys in the whole school like rugby instead of singing groups.
Kia ora Kiri me Reuben, Kei te pehea koe? Ko azaleigha toku ingoa!! I hope Te Puna Wairua gets to meet yous again!! I really enjoyed watching yous sing your lovely waiata!! I hope you guys wanna see us to!! Questions:
Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. Positive - something done well Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Tēnā Koe Matua Rick te mīharo hoki, ko te wāhanga ka tūwhera i tō mahunga LOL. I will be trying this with Te Puna Wairua ngā mihi mō ngā hātepe. It would be awesome for the ākonga and their pepeha Te Puna Wairua did a similar one engari Raranga Matihiko te hōtaka it was awesome. Can't. wait to see the results.
ReplyDeletekia ora my name is Isaiah i like your mind blown!!! do you guys like rugby what is your guys favorite subject in school. Do you guys have a kapa haka if you do then what is your name. our name for kapa haka is Te Mura O Tamaki.
DeleteKia ora Isaiah my name is Nela I am 10 years old and I am a student leader from Riverdale school. I really appreciate that you like the mind blow, basically all of the boy’s in my class like rugby and some don’t. My favourite subject is maths and writing. Our kapa haka group name is Te waimarino, who is the teacher that teaches you guy’s kapa haka? Our teacher that teachers kapa haka is Papapora.
DeleteYours sincerely Nela
Kia ora Nela i've got some question for you I hope you answer these questions.
DeleteQuestion 1. What do you guys like to do when you guys get to have free time.
Question 2. How many friends do you have Nela.
Question 3. What games do you like to play, Like sports.
Question 4. What is your favourite food
Question 5. Do you play with your friends at home?
I hope you reply to these thank you.
Yours
Sincerely
Leon.
Tēnā koe e hoa,
DeleteTēnei te mihi ki a koe mō ou kupu āwhina i a mātou te whānau o Te Whare Waipaoa.
Kei te whakaae au, i huakina mai taku mahunga ki te ako KTK!!!!
kia ora ko delontaye toku ingoa im 8 yrs old and im maaori my class is Te Puna wairua and we have 28 people in our class and we play sports but we have to play netball everyday until we get better at netball and our whakatauki is Tama Tu, tama ora, tama noho tama mate! (he who stands lives, he who sleep dies!) how are you doing? what kapa haka group are you in? are you maori? do you have a maori name for your class? what do you do in your kura? do you play rugby? what Ki-O-Rahi? do you like doing art i love doing art!!! Please Reply korero.
ReplyDeleteKia ora Ko Leon Toku Ingoa I just got to say that you guys have done so much good mahi, me and Te Puna Wairua have been so impressed how much you guys have learnt and what you guys can do. We all love the animation and we know it's gonna be good as well so keep on trying until you get it right as we know you guys could be an animator in the future but I have some questions for you's...
ReplyDeleteWhat do you guys wanna be when your older?
What animations are you guys gonna make in the future?
What Iwi are you guys from?
What sport clubs do you guys play for like a rugby club? I play for marist
What's the name for your Kapa Haka group? our name for our group is Te mura o Tamaki.
Are you guys fluent in maori or do you guys speak maori and english or do you just speak maori?
What are your interests and hobbies?
What do you guys like to do?
Kia ora Leon My name is Dayna and I am a year 5 student leader from Riverdale. I am in a class called Te Whare Waipaoa and thank you we have done lots of work with one of the teachers Matua Herman. He helped us with this work. Sure I can answer some of your questions.
DeleteI really want to make comic books or be a builder to raise enough money for my parents and for me.
I am probably going to animate about fairy tales or cartoons!
My iwi is Ngati Porou!
I play Netball for Riverdale and hockey for Manutuke.
I think our kapa haka is Te Waimarino.
We speak Maori and English.
I am interested in drawing and I love food!
I like to write,read,draw,play soccer.
Can I ask you a couple of questions please?
What do you normally do in your spare time?
What kind of books do you like reading? I like to read Geronimo stilton books and goosebumps!
What hobbies do you like to do?
What do you like to do at school?
Do you have an assembly?
What's your friend's name?
That's all my questions for you!
Thankyou for listening.
Yours sincerely
Dayna.
Kia Ora Dayna ko Leon toku ingoa. Im year 6 becoming a year 7 next year. So i'm gonna answer your questions.
DeleteAnswer 1. I barely get spare time so I mainly do nothing or I will play our learning games
Answer 2. I read chapter books and other kinds of books like Amulet and Wings of Fire
Answer 3. I like to play games and play with my friends and my favorite hobby is math and inquiry because I like to learn interesting mahi
Answer 4. Yes we do, i'm pretty sure we have it every second week?
Answer 5. I have lots of friends and there names are Hemi, Dereon, Havea, Tipene, Terell, Taynah, Jarrod, Azay, Milan, Waiari, Moana, Sumuree, Isaiah, Armani, Savannah, Dontay, Cohen, Sterling, Maani, Opeti, Davlyn, Sosaia, Jeremy, Mani, Lebron Jordan, Tamehana, Jordan, Michael, Joshua, Sonny, Erima, Maria, Lily, Delonta(y)e, Matui, Matthew, George and that's all my friends but that's not all of them.
I've answered all your questions! Thank you for giving me these great and interesting questions.
Yours sincerely
Leon.
kia ora ko Taynah toku ingoa and my class name is Te Puna Wairua and i like your mind blown!!! and i would like to ask you if you play rugby?. also do you guys do kapa haka? and if you do then what is you name for kapa haka and what is your favorite sport? and what is your best subject? mine is maths.
ReplyDelete
DeleteKia ora Taynah my name is Nela my classroom is called Te Whare Waipaoa and that was my teachers mind blow it was kinda funny. No my teacher does not play Rugby he only coaches for the Pirates team. Yes we do kapa haka but only on a Tuesday at 2:00 with Papa Pura, and our name for kapa haka is Te Waimarino. My favourite sport to do is Netball and play a little game of soccer what is yours? My most amazing subject is Maths like you and Writing.
Yours sincerely Nela
Kia ora Nela Ko tipene toku ingoa i am a year 6 and i am 10 years old i am in a maori class called Te Puna Wairua my favorite subject is writing and i love doing math well i like doing math now that i've said it sorry and my favorite sport is soccer and some things i do in my spare time i just lye on the couch or in the weekends i go with my dad cause we live apart from each other and if i may could i ask a couple questions like
Delete.What is your favorite subject?
.What is your favorite sport?
.What do you do in your spare time?
.What do you do in the weekends?
.Do you like animations?
.Do you like your friends to actually be your friends not liers
.What do you like watching
.Do you have a favorite tv show
.What are your siblings name
Thank you for your time hope you have an AMAZING day nga mihi
Kia ora koutou katoua...
ReplyDeleteKo Armani toku ingoa.
I really like your mind blown animation!!. It looks very cool.
I also like your photos of Te Puna Wairua…we really liked the powhiri.
If you don’t mind I have some questions to ask….
Do you sit on the floor or on seats? Do you have two kaiako’s or one?
Do you play netball or any sports before school ends?
Do you do Kapa Haka...if you do what’s your Kapa Haka name?
Does your Kaiako speak just maori to you or Maori and English?
Ka Kite ano....
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteKia ora Armani.
DeleteMy name is Dayna and I am a year 5 student leader in my school and I am 10 years old. I am in Te Whare Waipaoa and thanks for your feedback!
One of our teachers come into our class to help us with our work his name is Matua Herman. He helped us make the powhiri happen so you should thank him for all the credit! But thank you very much.I will try to answer all your questions!
We normally sit on the mat when it is in the morning or right after the bell rings.
We mostly sit on our desks when we are doing our work.
We have 2 teachers and there both really nice!!!
Yes most of us play sports before our kura ends.
Yes we do have a Kapa Haka group.
Our Kapa Haka group is called Te Waimarino.
Matua Rick speaks Maori and english to us. When he does speak Maori
to us he normally says something funny.
Can I ask some questions please
What grade are you this year?
Does your class speak Maori all the time?
What is you favourite subject? Why?
What sport do you like to play? Why?
How much Maori does your class speak?
What do you normally do in your time?
How old are you?
That's all thank you.
I hope you have an amazing day!
Yours truly
Dayna
Kia ora! Ko Azaleigha toku ingoa! I'm from tamaki primary school! Nga mihi for sharing what you learnt from us! we enjoyed what you did and your amazing korero! I hope that we can do that again it was soooo amazing! 😊😊 me as im in Te Puna Wairua hope that we can meet again! 👍👍 My favorite part I liked about your mahi is that how you got an amazing idea! Of your mind blown! I think it was my 2 favorite part of your blogger! 😁😁😀 My first favorite is the digital Powhiri you guys are my favorite class far! 😃😃😄
ReplyDeleteKia Ora, Azaleigha
DeleteKo Kiri toku ingoa, I am from Riverdale Primary School in Gisborne I am 9 years old. I am a prefect at my school. I think it is splendid to hear that you like our korero of our mind blown sensational cybersmart with Matua Herman. I am so glad that you liked our digital powhiri it is so cool that we are your favourite school so far. I am crossing my fingers that we can meet again sooner or later we do think cooperatively what we do for ideas we do a lot of progress in our cybersmart work it is so much enthusiasm. I really put a smile on my face hearing your korero in your comment. I enjoyed doing the digital powhiri that was really exciting. I like the part when you guys do the waiata together like a family at my school we are a family to me we are all in the same waka paddling
I have some questions for you?
Do you have a prefect at your school? Why were they chosen to be a prefect?
Do you do any kind of sports and why?
What is you favourite subject in class and why?
What is your favourite thing about your primary school and why did you choose that?
What do you guys do in your spare time at school why did you choose that?
Do you have kapa haka what is your group’s name?
Do you have a treaty/promise in your class?
Do you go out and do sports out on your field?
Does your class immersion some maori or te reo?
Do you do cybersmart work?
Yours sincerely
kiri
Kia ora koutou ko Sterling toku ingoa. I like your mahi that you have done it is amazing i really like your mind blown where you blog i hope you have a good time doing your mahi. I just need too ask some questions, what is your friends name? What is your name? Ka Kite Anoo.
ReplyDelete
DeleteKia ora Sterling my name is Nela I am a student leader from Riverdale School I am 10 years old and my classroom name is Te Whare Waipaoa. I liked the way you liked the mind blow. My best friends are Ava, Tatiana, Kiri, Dayna, Mahia and Paige. Ko Nela toku ingoa, I have some questions for you too. Ka kite ano
1. How old are you?
2. What are your friends names too?
3. What year are you?
4. How many teachers are in your class?
Yours sincerely Nela
Kia ora Sterling.
DeleteKo Lewis toku ingoa. And by the way thanks for saying that you like our mahi. We like your guys mahi to. My best friend's name is Reef. How are you with Matua Herman. I hope we get to see you guys in the future. I have some questions for use.
What is your favorite subject?
How old are you?
Do you go on trips with your class?
Do you play any sports?
Ma te wa.
By Lewis Morgan
Kia ora ko Tipene Toku ingoa you may know us from tamaki primary school and we would love to know what you guys love doing like sports and your favorite subjects hope we see each other again
ReplyDeleteKia ora Tipene, my name is Dayna.
DeleteOur favorite sport game would be rounders and my favorite subject would be writing.
Thank you for listening.
Yours truly
Dayna
Kia ora it's sterling again i just want to see what you are up to today. My favorite subject is writing
ReplyDeleteI am 8 yrs old
Yes Te Puna Wairua does do go on trips
Yes i play basketball.
Do you play spots?
Kia Ora Joshua ko delontae toku ingoa kei te pewhea koe? good to see you again i hope you got my question and i hope you replied my Question.
ReplyDeleteKia ora Ko Tipene Toku ingoa If i may Can i ask Some questions like
ReplyDelete. What is you favorite thing to do
. what do you like eating
.and whats your favorite subject
Kia ora ko Savannah toku ingoa,My class is Te Puna Wairua. We do kapa haka,Our name of our kapa haka is Te Mura O Taamaki and i have heaps of best friends there names are Armani, Aeisha, Waiari, Sumuree, Azaleigha and Maani. My class has cook island language week,We will be learning greetings and we have parent teacher interview today, Do you do parent teacher interview. I would like you to comment/feedback on my blog post.
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU.
if i may ask yous some questions.
What's your favourite subject? Why?
What's your favourite sports? Why
What's your kapa haka name?
How old are you?
What's your names?
What year are you?
Kia ora Kiri!! Ngaa mihi for answering my koorero! I hope we are to meet face to face to meet you guys someday. Today is our three way conference which is your parent and your kayako and you! You display your mahi to your parents. Soon my kapa haka group will be on the stage. I hope that I can watch your kapa haka group one day. Today we have cook island language week!
ReplyDeleteThe answered questions:
Yes we do have the perfect school because we have great student leaders that are great role models
Yes I do sports because I want to be more active!
My favorite subject is reading and writing and sort of maths because it is really fun to do!
My favorite thing to do at school is my kayako/Whaea lee - ann me Matua Andre and kapa haka i choose that because it is fun to do kapas and I like my kaiako.
We play games and play sports in our spare time! We choose that because it wouldn't be boring and also my kaiako isn't like the paakeha kaiako!
Yes we do kapa haka our name is Te Mura O Tamaki!
Yes we do we have tikanga and turi!
Yes we do go out and do sports every Monday but we do it on our courts not on the field!
Next year whaea is going to to do 80 percent Maaori and 20 percent Paakeha
yes we do cybersmart mahi!
Nga mihi for answering my korero Kiri!
Questions to you:
Do you like sports?
What is your favorite thing to do?
What do yous do in your spare time?
Do you guys celebrate matariki new year if you do what do you do?
What is your favorite subject?
What is your hobbies?
What is your best friends name?
what so you like to eat?
Do you play sport?
What favorite sports does your classroom play?
Ka kite Whaanau
Azaleigha
Kia ora, ko taku ingoa ko kiri. He tino hari ahau ki te rongo mai i a koe. ka whakahoki mai koe ki taku korero e pa ana. Kei te tătari tonu ahau mehemea ka kite tatou i nga kanohi o kanohi. Ko taku hakinakina tino pai he netball na te mea e pai ana ahau ki te tau nekeneke ki etahi atu kaitakaro, me te aro nui ki te netball.
DeleteKo taku mea e pai ana hei mahi ko te kukume i nga anime, i nga kotiro ranei i nga tama tane i mahia hoki e ahau te mahi zentangle. i roto i taku waa waatea kei te pirangi ahau ki te taakaro netball i te kaainga me te kura kei a matou te kooti i te kura me to kaainga. Kei te whakanui matou i te tau hou o te matariki ka hanga e tatou nga whetu me te mahi i nga mahi mo tera. aku kaupapa pai kei te panui tuhituhi me te toi. Kei te harikoa aku harikoa me te ngahau. He pai ki ahau te kai i nga huawhenua paraoa me te hua. takaro tatou i te netipōro me etahi wa kei te purei poihau. kia mihi mo tenei korero
tō pono,
Kiri Gray-Seymour
kia ora ko Sterling tooku ingoa. May i ask some questions like
ReplyDelete. What is you favorite thing to do?
. what do you like eating?
.and what's your favorite subject?
kia ora e te whaanau ko Dontay tooku ingoa. What is your kapa haka name? and do you have a netbook? like us, do you do cybersmart on the netbooks?i liked that haka that you done at the digital poowhiri that we done. Also do you know ngaa Tumanako?? do you have a friends? i do i have heaps.
ReplyDeleteKia Ora Ko Tipene toku ingoa I am Year six and i am 10. Some things i like doing is Play soccer and do math. And In my spare time i just lay on the couch and watch tv And i would also like to know some things about you Like
ReplyDelete.Whats your favorite Sport?
.Whats your favorite Subject?
.Do you guys have cook island language Week Tomorrow?
. What do you do in your spare time?
. What do you do in the weekends?
.
Thank You for your time
Kia Ora josh pls i hope you got my comment.😔 pls commet me back.
ReplyDeleteKia ora, Ko Jarrod tooku ingoa. I read and watched everything on this funny and cool animation of Matua Rick and Matua Herman.
ReplyDeleteI would really want to know how you did all of this?
What did you mostly like of making this?
What was your fravorite part od this funny and cool animation?
Where do you go to do your fravorite things online?
When do yous have sports?
Also would you make your fun or boring.
I would also like you to see if you are able to come and reply to my comment.
Thank you for your time.
Kia ora, ko taku ingoa ko kiri. He mea whakamiharo kei te pai koe ki te hinengaro e pupuhi ana i nga mahi kauri i mahia e matou. Kaore au e mahara ki ta matau mahi, engari kei te tino mohio ka taea e maatau te korero atu ki a koe. He aha take pai ai mo tera mea. ko te kohi i te roro ko taku tino pai ki a ia. whiwhi tatou i nga taakaro ngahau mai i nga taakaro kizi. hei purei matua i te neti i te Paraire me tetahi kura he tino ngahau ki te takaro me etahi atu kura. Ka waiho e au hei katakata, he mea pouri hoki na reira kia tino pai ai. kia mihi mo tenei korero.
DeleteHe patai taku mo te patai kia koe,
1. ka aha koe i te tangata?
2. he aha nga hākinakina kei a koe?
regards atawhai,
Kiri Gray-Seymour.
kia ora my name is Sonny and i go to Taamaki Primary school. Do you do kapa haka and do you like music to my class loves music too.?
ReplyDelete
DeleteKia ora my am is reuben and I go to riverdale school and I am 9 years old. I wold like to answer one of your questions and the question was we do kapa haka and some times we listen to music in my class is a big fan of BTS. buy most of the boys in the whole school like rugby instead of singing groups.
Kia ora Kiri me Reuben,
ReplyDeleteKei te pehea koe? Ko azaleigha toku ingoa!! I hope Te Puna Wairua gets to meet yous again!! I really enjoyed watching yous sing your lovely waiata!! I hope you guys wanna see us to!!
Questions:
What do you guys do in your spare time?
What do you guys like to do?
What kind of hobbies do yous like?
What do you do at home?
Ka Kite ano Whanau!!
Azaleigha