Tuesday, June 25, 2019

A Little Bit About Us....

Today we created a slide deck and filled in special things about each of the children.

They loved this time to create something just about them!!!

17 comments:

  1. Kia ora koutou, Ko Jarrod toku ingoa. Kei te peahea koutou, me and my class has been scrolling over your class blog and starting to comment. So when I was scrolling this one slide presentation caught my eye. I just really wanted to know a little bit more about use. I actually stopped at each slide to read what you had on your long presentation. Also some of the slides I was able to relate to them because some of them I really like know what you mean.
    So what do you really like to do?
    What are your most liked intrest in your class?
    What else have use been doing after our digital powhiri?
    I also liked the one slide that has the rugby leauge players but im a union player.
    What do you love to do while you are learning?
    My class likes to make the mahi a little bit more fun in different ways.
    Do you speak maori fluently and how much do you speak?
    What do you listen to when you get time to go on anything?
    Do you have a whaktauki? because we do.
    Do you have a kapa haka group and what is the name?
    Our name is te mura o tamaki and we have a performances comming up.
    Also are you able to go on my blog and comment on mine it would be so much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Jarrod my name is Nela I liked the way you are using lots of detail and commenting on our class blog. My presentation didn't have that much information on it.

      We really like to play games outside and making new stuff on our class blog.
      How much effort we have put around our class room.
      We usually do our stuff we always do.
      Learn.
      Only a little bit.
      Music.
      Only some of us have it.
      Waimarino.
      I'll ask my teacher.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora koutou, Ko Sterling toku ingoa the name of my akomanga is Te Puna Wairua. My Favourite food is McDonalds and KFC it'`s so yummy and my Kaiako name is Whaea lee-Ann.
    I have Questions to ask.!!!
    What is your favourite food.?
    What do you do at home and at school.?
    Who is your Kaiako.?
    Do you have a kapa haka group.?
    What is your Hobbies.?
    Do you know your pepeha.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Sterling Ko Dayna toku ingoa. I love mcdonalds too!!
      Anyway sorry that I took so long to reply.
      Also I will try to answer all your questions for you!
      My favorite food is mcdonalds and chicken rolls!!!
      At home I either play on roblox or play online.
      At school I finish off my work or play with my friends!!!
      My Kaiako is Matua Rick!
      Yes e do have a Kapa Haka group!
      My hobbies are drawing and playing tag!
      Yes I do know my pepeha.
      Thank you for the korero.

      Yours sincerely
      Dayna

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora how's it going. It's been awhile i hope you were able to get back to me please.I would also want to know if you and matua herman making you's better and smarer learners online for were you go.
    ecause we are whaea heater has been talking and teaching us all about it.I would also be so glad if you reply back to my comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora my name is Ava. It is going good at our school. Sorry for the long wait for us to reply. Matua herman is teaching us to use polyline and making a animation version.

      Delete
  5. Kia ora koutou, Kei te pewhea/pehea koe? Its Azaleigha here i wanna ask you some questions and I hope you would be able to answer them!!!

    How old are you?
    how is your favorite teacher?
    What do you like to eat?
    What is your favorite hobby/hobbies?
    Do you like kapa haka?
    when is your birthday?
    mine is October the 17th of 2009
    How old are yous?
    Im nine
    What do you guys do for games?
    We play pako!
    DO you have a new student?
    We have a new student his name is E - rima

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kia ora, ko Kiri toku ingoa. i am 10 years old turning 11 next year. I am a prefect at Riverdale school we make sure that people are being kind and respectful. My favourite teacher is my teacher Matua Rick. I like to eat Hangi and lambtails. My favourite hobbies are drawing and writing i like to express myself. I love kapa Haka we do maori games and powhiris all the time we have to practise and practise and practise it is kind of boring but i still love it. My birthday is on August the 31st 2009. we have 3 new students they are all boys we wants some girls to be even. We play rounders and soccer. Sorry for getting back to you late.

      Yours sincerely,
      Kiri Grey-Seymour.

      Delete
  6. Kia ora Koutou, Josh here I Really like your post and I think it would be fun if Te Puna Wairua can do this.
    I think it could be a little more detailed but other than that a really good presentation, Keep up the good work, Ma ia Josh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Joshua, Ko Sarah-lea taku ingoa. Sorry that you had to wait for a reply to your comment. But thanks for the feedback because now we know to add more detail also thanks for giving us some honourable advice I appreciate it.

      Thanks for reading this comment

      Sarah-lea

      Delete
  7. Kia Ora ko Dontay tooku ingoa. Kei te pehea koe.? He aha to ingoa.?
    what is your favorite and subject?. how much Maaori do you know? what is your favorite game to play.? do you have a ps4.?
    Tokohia o pakeke? E waru oku tau. kei roto i toku akomanga e rua Ko nga akonga hou ko joshua raua ko Erima. how much friends do you have.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Dontay,
      Kei te tino pai ahau, me koe?
      Ko Matua Rick toku ingo, he kaiako ahau o Te Whare Waipaoa.
      Kei te mihi ki a koe.
      My favourite subject is Kapa Haka, he mahi tino pai ki ahau.
      I know some Maori but am still a learner too.
      I love to play 'pahi' with my class, they love this game too.
      No I don't own a PS4.
      Have a wonderful day,
      Kind regards,
      Matua Rick.

      Delete
  8. Kia ora, ko Waiari tōku ingoa, I would like to talk about my beautiful class Te Puna Wairua. In Te Puna Wairua we learn about tikanga and play lots of games. Games we play are pako, full immersion instructions games and arapu maori.
    Now i'm gonna ask some questions.
    What time do you start school?
    Who's your favourite superhero?
    What's your favourite subject?
    What power would you want to have?
    What is your favourite food?
    That's enough questions for today and ka pai!.
    Nga mihi and ka kite ano!.
    (please reply back)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Waiari,
      Ko Matua Rick toku ingo, nei ra nga mihi mahana ki a koe koutou hoki ko o hoa kura.
      We start school at 8.40am.
      My favourite superhero is my wife.
      My favourite subject is Kapa Haka, I really love Kapa Haka.
      If I could have any superpower, I would want the ability to create any currency in the world and give the money to the homeless and people who need it.
      My favourite food is hangi, especially when Koro Mike cooks it.

      My turn to ask you some questions:
      What time do you start school?
      Who's your favourite person in your class?
      What's your favourite subject at school?
      What power would you want to have?
      What is your favourite food?

      Have a wonderful day.

      Kind regards,

      Matua Rick.

      Delete
  9. Kia Ora Whaanau!! Ko Sumuree tooku ingoa!
    Ko wai tou ingoa?
    Kei te pehea koe?
    Today Te Puna Wairua had a new girl her name is Elizabeth. Elizabeth came to Taamaki Primary school but i know that she will love our Kapa Haka roopu Te Mura O Taamaki and i know she love our class Te Puna Wairua. I know that we will be a challenging for her.
    do you like kapa haka?
    who is your best friend?
    AND COME BACK TO ME PLZ!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Sumuree,
      Please accept our apologies for not getting to you sooner.
      Thank you for your post.
      That's exciting for your new girl Elizabeth. I am sure she is having a great time with you all.
      We are doing well and trying to work hard too.
      Have a wonderful day.
      Kind regards,
      Matua Rick.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.