Kia ora e te whaanau o Te whare waipaoa This blog looks cool I have a patai. Is this a game.? rua is it a paangarau keemu?. toru do you like the keemu.? Thank you for your time ka kite.anoo Mai i a Jeremy
Kia ora e hoa kei ahau he patai mou/I have one patai. Have you guys ever listened to Pakipaki mai Yes or No please respond, as i love that waiata. Thanks for your time Leon.
Kia ora. I have 3 patai. How long did it take to make this project? Why did you guys choose to make this project? Why is this project called My Crazy Concert? Thanks for your time Leon.
Kia ora e hoa Kei te pehea koutou? I will like to ask you some patai How long did this project take? Why was this post called Crazy Concert? Was this a survey for us to answer? Nga mihi and ka rangitaki!!!
Kia ora, Ko Aeisha toku ingoa. I like the way you guys are trying to approach everyone to show kindness..... I have some patai.... What did you do last week? Do you guys have a kapa haka roopu? What is your kapa haka roopu ingoa? Ka kite ano!!!
Hi Sterling, it doesn't take long at all. Perhaps 10 - 20 minutes. It depends on how much detail you want to put in. Playing with all of the 'sprites' - characters, or sound effects, can be really fun, so that might take you longer.
We all like music concerts in Gizzy, infact, last week we were performing at our Regional one for Kapa haka.
Kia ora, OMG I love this game so I am Just going to ask you guys some questions, Patai tuatahi where did you get this idea? Patai tuarua can you make more? Patai tuatoru do you like this game? Ka Kite ano.
Hi Josh, Thank you for the great comments. This was a random idea where on Scratch you can choose whatever background, or create one too, that you like. Some schools are creating backgrounds of their class, making instructions for their parent interviews and then using their clip to show one another how to carry out their 3 way conference. People in our class are making more right now. We all love playing this game. Give it a go, here is the link: https://scratch.mit.edu/
most of the children in our class are 9, 10 or 11 years of age in Te Whare Waipaoa. Most of us love Kapa Haka. Most of the class like to play rugby too. It is Touch Rugby season right now and we are having lots of fun.
Kia ora e te whaanau o Te Whare Waipaoa how have you been i played your guys game and it could be really useful for learning to teach the little teina. Anyway i got a few patai for you. Do you like your school? Has anything exciting come up? What have you been doing for the past few weeks? What things do you like to eat? Ka kite anoo
Kia ora LeonLebron, We used 'Scratch' to start learning how to code. This is a fun way to end the term and have a little fun on the way. This project was called Crazy Concert because it is on a stage performing.
Thanks for the comments? What are you doing today?
Kia ora e te whaanau its me again Tipene what are you doing right now in school? What have you been learning? We have been learning how to do our christmas songs for the Fiafia night that's when different classes perform a christmas item like plays Waiata kanikani and all sorts of different christmas stuff thats whats been going on for us i have a few more patai for you. What are you doing for christmas? Are you going anywhere exciting? Who are you going with? Where are you going? Nga mihi ka kite anoo.
Kia ora Tipene, ko matou nei e pikau ana ki a koutou! Hi Tipenej, right now at school we are practicing for our end of year prizegiving and end of year performances too. I hope your practices are going well. We have just finished a practice and are about to do some art work on our christmas trees. I will post some photo's soon. I am going on holiday up your way, we are travelling to Matauri Bay. Right now all I am seeing is twenty two children in Taruheru. Nga mihi ano ki a koe!
Kia Ora Waipaoa ko Delontaye tooku ingoa. Kei te pea koe? I do like the crazy concrent game because it tells every thing about you. Was it fun to make this? what was the process?
Kia ora, Ko Sterling tooku ingoa. I like the way you guys are trying to approach everyone to show kindness..... I have some patai.... What did you do last week? Do you guys have a kapa haka roopu? What is your kapa haka roopu ingoa? Ka kite ano!!!
kia ora ko Cohen tooku ingoa Kei te pea koe? I do like the crazy concert game because it tells me every thing about you. Was it fun making this? What was the process? Ka kite.
Kia ora ko Isaiah tooku ingoa. I liked how you made this game, it is cybersmart and digital. I am going to ask you some questions? Who made this? Why did you make this? Also, would love to know what you have planned for Christmas? Will you be celebrating it away or home? Nga mihi nui ka kite anoo
Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. Positive - something done well Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Kia ora e te whaanau o Te whare waipaoa This blog looks cool I have a patai. Is this a game.? rua is it a paangarau keemu?. toru do you like the keemu.? Thank you for your time ka kite.anoo
ReplyDeleteMai i a Jeremy
Kia ora e hoa
ReplyDeletekei ahau he patai mou/I have one patai.
Have you guys ever listened to Pakipaki mai Yes or No please respond, as i love that waiata.
Thanks for your time Leon.
Kia ora.
ReplyDeleteI have 3 patai.
How long did it take to make this project?
Why did you guys choose to make this project?
Why is this project called My Crazy Concert?
Thanks for your time Leon.
Kia ora e hoa
ReplyDeleteKei te pehea koutou?
I will like to ask you some patai
How long did this project take?
Why was this post called Crazy Concert?
Was this a survey for us to answer?
Nga mihi and ka rangitaki!!!
Kia ora, Ko Aeisha toku ingoa.
ReplyDeleteI like the way you guys are trying to approach everyone to show kindness.....
I have some patai....
What did you do last week?
Do you guys have a kapa haka roopu?
What is your kapa haka roopu ingoa?
Ka kite ano!!!
kia ora i got some patai for yous what did yous do on your weekends
ReplyDelete1. was it fun?
2. how was it?
3. what did you do?
kakite
kia ora i like how yous guys are helping as to comment good.
ReplyDeleteKia ora ko Milan tooku ingoa I like how you are encouraging students to post positive comments .
ReplyDeleteKei ahau e rua ngaa patai
Patai tuatahi: what is your inspiration ?
rua patai tuarua: what do you like doing after school ?
Thats all i would like to know Nga mihi
Kia ora, kei te pewhea Koutou?
ReplyDeleteI would like to ask some patai/Questions for you guys
Patai tuatahi: How did you make this game?
Patai tuarua: Why did you make this game?
Patai tuatoru: What would you like to improve into your game?
Ka kite ano e te whaanau!!
Hi Azaleigha,
DeleteTo improve the game I would put more functions and sprites in.
Ka kite ano koe i a ahau!
Kia ora. Ko Sterling tooku ingoa.
ReplyDeleteI have toru ngaa paatai for you.
How long did it take to make this project?
Why did you guys choose to make this project?
Why is this project called "My Crazy Concert"?
Thanks for your time.
Ngaa mihi nui naa Sterling.
Hi Sterling,
Deleteit doesn't take long at all. Perhaps 10 - 20 minutes. It depends on how much detail you want to put in. Playing with all of the 'sprites' - characters, or sound effects, can be really fun, so that might take you longer.
We all like music concerts in Gizzy, infact, last week we were performing at our Regional one for Kapa haka.
Good luck for your up and coming festival.
Kia ora, OMG I love this game so I am Just going to ask you guys some questions,
ReplyDeletePatai tuatahi where did you get this idea?
Patai tuarua can you make more?
Patai tuatoru do you like this game?
Ka Kite ano.
Hi Josh,
DeleteThank you for the great comments. This was a random idea where on Scratch you can choose whatever background, or create one too, that you like. Some schools are creating backgrounds of their class, making instructions for their parent interviews and then using their clip to show one another how to carry out their 3 way conference.
People in our class are making more right now.
We all love playing this game.
Give it a go, here is the link:
https://scratch.mit.edu/
Kia ora ko Delontaye tooku ingoa
ReplyDeletekei te pea koe?
I am 8 years old and I am in Te Puna wairua
He patai ano?
Do you do kapa haka?
Do you do like rugby?
Ka kite anoo.
Kia ora Delontaye,
Deletemost of the children in our class are 9, 10 or 11 years of age in Te Whare Waipaoa. Most of us love Kapa Haka. Most of the class like to play rugby too. It is Touch Rugby season right now and we are having lots of fun.
Do you play any sports?
Kia ora.
ReplyDeleteI got a couple of patai.
How did you guys make this project?
Why did you guys choose to make this?
Kia ora e te whaanau o Te Whare Waipaoa how have you been i played your guys game and it could be really useful for learning to teach the little teina. Anyway i got a few patai for you.
ReplyDeleteDo you like your school?
Has anything exciting come up?
What have you been doing for the past few weeks?
What things do you like to eat?
Ka kite anoo
Kia ora.
ReplyDeleteI got a couple of patai.
How do you guys make these awesome projects?
Why did you guys call this project "My Crazy Concert?"
Kia ora LeonLebron,
DeleteWe used 'Scratch' to start learning how to code. This is a fun way to end the term and have a little fun on the way. This project was called Crazy Concert because it is on a stage performing.
Thanks for the comments?
What are you doing today?
Kia ora it's me Taynah again
ReplyDeletekei te pea koe?
I am 9 years old and I am in Te Puna Wairua
I have some questions for you.
Do you like kapa haka?
Isf so what part of kapa haka eg.. the haka , waiata Tira?
Do yous play rugby?
If yes what position do you play and what is the name of your team?.
Ka kite ano.
i hope you guys comment back to te puna wairua
ReplyDeleteKia ora e te whaanau its me again Tipene what are you doing right now in school? What have you been learning? We have been learning how to do our christmas songs for the Fiafia night that's when different classes perform a christmas item like plays Waiata kanikani and all sorts of different christmas stuff thats whats been going on for us i have a few more patai for you.
ReplyDeleteWhat are you doing for christmas?
Are you going anywhere exciting?
Who are you going with?
Where are you going?
Nga mihi ka kite anoo.
Kia ora Tipene, ko matou nei e pikau ana ki a koutou! Hi Tipenej, right now at school we are practicing for our end of year prizegiving and end of year performances too. I hope your practices are going well. We have just finished a practice and are about to do some art work on our christmas trees. I will post some photo's soon.
DeleteI am going on holiday up your way, we are travelling to Matauri Bay. Right now all I am seeing is twenty two children in Taruheru. Nga mihi ano ki a koe!
Kia Ora Waipaoa ko Delontaye tooku ingoa.
ReplyDeleteKei te pea koe? I do like the crazy concrent game because it tells every thing about you. Was it fun to make this? what was the process?
Ka kite
Kia ora, Ko Sterling tooku ingoa.
ReplyDeleteI like the way you guys are trying to approach everyone to show kindness.....
I have some patai....
What did you do last week?
Do you guys have a kapa haka roopu?
What is your kapa haka roopu ingoa?
Ka kite ano!!!
kia ora ko Cohen tooku ingoa Kei te pea koe? I do like the crazy concert game because it tells me every thing about you.
ReplyDeleteWas it fun making this?
What was the process?
Ka kite.
Kia ora ko Isaiah tooku ingoa. I liked how you made this game, it is cybersmart and digital. I am going to ask you some questions?
ReplyDeleteWho made this?
Why did you make this?
Also, would love to know what you have planned for Christmas?
Will you be celebrating it away or home?
Nga mihi nui ka kite anoo